The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Exhibit F.
• Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines has an experience of about 140 years, enabling business to better perform, in different scenarios.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 nations, making it an international leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target consumers. Famous brand names of Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines has large amount of spending on R&D as compare to its competitors, making the company business launch release innovative ingenious nutritious healthy.
• After adopting its NHW Method, the company has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and enhance market position of Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines.
• Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines is a widely known brand with high consumer's loyalty and brand name recall. This brand name commitment of consumers increases the chances of easy market adoption of various new brands of Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines.
• Acquisitions of those organisation, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can offer an unfavorable signal to Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines consumers about their compromise over their core proficiency of much healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the business's financial investment in NHW Strategy are quite various. It will take long to change the understanding of people ab out Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines as a business selling healthy and healthy items.
• Presenting more health associated items allows the company to catch the market in which consumers are rather mindful about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has largest markets in the world. Broadening the market towards establishing nations can increase the Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the market share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, dining establishments etc. can likewise increase the number of Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines customers. Teachers can advise their trainees to buy Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines items.
• Financial instability in nations, which are the prospective markets for Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines, can develop a number of issues for Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines.
• Shifting of products from normal to healthier, causes additional costs and can cause decline business's revenue margins.
• As Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines has an intricate supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to deal with specific issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis