With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the business should select the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the company to not only introduce brand-new and innovative products in the market it would also lower the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would enable the business to increase its share rates also, as investors want to invest more in business with substantial R&D spending and increase in the total worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be executed effectively by establishing specific short term along with long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines should carry out different activities to implement its NHW strategy efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which generate most of its revenue.
• Evaluate the existing target market in addition to the market sector which is not include in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the existing financial data to determine the quantity that needs to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the potential investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early profits (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity ought to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those organizations in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Get most beneficial companies with a strong commitment to health, to develop the consumer's perceptions in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines values and vision and to prevent possible risk of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health in addition to taste factor, as the base for the Note On The Caspian Oil Pipelines as a business producing healthy products has actually been built under midterm plan and now the company might move towards taste factor as well to grasp the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to construct new products.