With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the business needs to choose the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not only present new and innovative items in the market it would also minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would enable the business to increase its share prices too, as investors are willing to invest more in business with considerable R&D costs and increase in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out successfully by developing certain short term as well as long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan International Investor Islamic Finance And The Equate Project must perform various activities to implement its NHW method effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which produce the majority of its income.
• Examine the current target audience in addition to the market segment which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the present financial information to determine the amount that ought to be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that just how much quantity should be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those companies in which the company has prospective experience to deal with. Obtain most beneficial organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the customer's perceptions in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about International Investor Islamic Finance And The Equate Project worths and vision and to avoid potential danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health as well as taste factor, as the base for the International Investor Islamic Finance And The Equate Project as a company producing healthy products has been built under midterm strategy and now the company might move towards taste aspect also to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop new products.