The internal analysis and external of the business likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Display F.
• Grow Green Program has an experience of about 140 years, enabling company to better perform, in various scenarios.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 nations, making it a global leader in Food and Beverage Industry.
• Grow Green Program has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target consumers. Famous brands of Grow Green Program consist of; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Grow Green Program has large amount quantity spending on R&D as compare to its competitorsRivals making the company business launch more innovative ingenious nutritious products.
• After embracing its NHW Method, the business has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and improve market position of Grow Green Program.
• Grow Green Program is a well-known brand with high customer's loyalty and brand recall. This brand name commitment of consumers increases the chances of easy market adoption of various brand-new brands of Grow Green Program.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza company can offer an unfavorable signal to Grow Green Program customers about their compromise over their core competency of healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the business's financial investment in NHW Technique are rather different. It will take long to change the understanding of people ab out Grow Green Program as a business selling healthy and nutritious products.
• Presenting more health related items allows the business to capture the marketplace in which consumers are quite mindful about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has largest markets worldwide. Broadening the market towards establishing nations can enhance the Grow Green Program company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the marketplace share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can likewise increase the number of Grow Green Program customers. For example, teachers can suggest their students to acquire Grow Green Program items.
• Economic instability in nations, which are the prospective markets for Grow Green Program, can produce several issues for Grow Green Program.
• Shifting of products from regular to much healthier, leads to extra expenses and can result in decrease company's revenue margins.
• As Grow Green Program has a complex supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to deal with certain issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis