The internal analysis and external of the business likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Display F.
• Ecolab Inc E has an experience of about 140 years, allowing company to better perform, in various circumstances.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 countries, making it a global leader in Food and Beverage Industry.
• Ecolab Inc E has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target consumers. Famous brands of Ecolab Inc E include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Ecolab Inc E has large amount of spending on R&D as compare to its competitors, making the company to launch release innovative and nutritious healthyItems
• After embracing its NHW Method, the company has done large quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of Ecolab Inc E.
• Ecolab Inc E is a well-known brand with high consumer's commitment and brand recall. This brand loyalty of consumers increases the possibilities of simple market adoption of various brand-new brand names of Ecolab Inc E.
• Acquisitions of those organisation, like; Kraft frozen Pizza business can provide a negative signal to Ecolab Inc E customers about their compromise over their core competency of healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Technique are rather different. It will take long to change the perception of individuals ab out Ecolab Inc E as a business selling healthy and nutritious items.
• Presenting more health associated items allows the company to record the market in which customers are rather mindful about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has largest markets in the world. For this reason broadening the marketplace towards establishing countries can improve the Ecolab Inc E service by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the marketplace share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can also increase the variety of Ecolab Inc E customers. Teachers can recommend their trainees to purchase Ecolab Inc E items.
• Economic instability in countries, which are the potential markets for Ecolab Inc E, can produce numerous problems for Ecolab Inc E.
• Shifting of products from normal to much healthier, results in extra expenses and can result in decline company's earnings margins.
• As Ecolab Inc E has an intricate supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to deal with particular problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis