With the deep analysis of the above options, it is recommended that the business needs to choose the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the company to not just present brand-new and innovative items in the market it would also minimize the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share prices also, as financiers are willing to invest more in companies with substantial R&D spending and increase in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be carried out efficiently by establishing specific short term in addition to long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term strategy Shanakt Consulting An Indian Technology Startups Dilemma ought to carry out different activities to execute its NHW method effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which produce most of its profits.
• Evaluate the current target market as well as the marketplace sector which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Analyze the existing financial information to determine the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early revenues (dividend). It would let the business to understand that just how much quantity should be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the business has potential experience to deal with. Obtain most favorable organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the client's perceptions in the ideal instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about Shanakt Consulting An Indian Technology Startups Dilemma worths and vision and to avoid possible danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get organizations with health along with taste element, as the base for the Shanakt Consulting An Indian Technology Startups Dilemma as a company producing healthy products has actually been built under midterm strategy and now the company could move towards taste aspect too to understand the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop new products.