With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the company needs to select the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not just introduce new and innovative products in the market it would likewise lower the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would enable the company to increase its share prices too, as investors want to invest more in companies with substantial R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be implemented effectively by establishing certain short-term along with long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy We Gave Them A Tool But Hardly Anyones Using It Untangling The Knowledge Management Dilemma At Tpa need to carry out various activities to execute its NHW strategy effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which produce the majority of its income.
• Examine the current target audience in addition to the market sector which is not include in the company's circle.
• Examine the present financial information to measure the amount that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the prospective financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early profits (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much amount must be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those companies in which the business has prospective experience to deal with. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to build the consumer's perceptions in the ideal instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about We Gave Them A Tool But Hardly Anyones Using It Untangling The Knowledge Management Dilemma At Tpa worths and vision and to avoid potential danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health as well as taste aspect, as the base for the We Gave Them A Tool But Hardly Anyones Using It Untangling The Knowledge Management Dilemma At Tpa as a business producing healthy items has actually been built under midterm strategy and now the company could move towards taste element too to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to construct brand-new products.