With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the business must select the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the business to not just introduce new and innovative items in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the business to increase its share rates too, as investors are willing to invest more in business with substantial R&D costs and increase in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be executed successfully by establishing particular short term along with long term strategies. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy The Value Of Flexibility At Global Airlines Real Options For Edw And Crm ought to carry out numerous activities to execute its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brand names, which generate the majority of its income.
• Analyze the present target market as well as the marketplace segment which is not include in the business's circle.
• Examine the current financial data to measure the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early profits (dividend). It would let the company to understand that how much quantity must be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those organizations in which the company has possible experience to handle. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong dedication to health, to build the client's perceptions in the best direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the consumer's mind about The Value Of Flexibility At Global Airlines Real Options For Edw And Crm values and vision and to avoid potential danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get companies with health as well as taste aspect, as the base for the The Value Of Flexibility At Global Airlines Real Options For Edw And Crm as a company producing healthy products has been constructed under midterm strategy and now the business might move towards taste aspect too to grasp the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop new items.