With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the company should select the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not only present brand-new and ingenious products in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would enable the company to increase its share rates too, as investors are willing to invest more in companies with substantial R&D costs and boost in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be executed successfully by developing particular short-term along with long term plans. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy The Dynamics Of Cio Derailment How Cios Come Undone And How To Avoid It ought to perform numerous activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brand names, which generate the majority of its revenue.
• Analyze the existing target audience along with the market segment which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the existing financial data to measure the amount that must be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early revenues (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity should be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those organizations in which the company has prospective experience to deal with. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong dedication to health, to build the consumer's perceptions in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the customer's mind about The Dynamics Of Cio Derailment How Cios Come Undone And How To Avoid It worths and vision and to avoid prospective risk of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health as well as taste element, as the base for the The Dynamics Of Cio Derailment How Cios Come Undone And How To Avoid It as a company producing healthy products has actually been built under midterm plan and now the company might move towards taste aspect also to grasp the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop brand-new products.