With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is suggested that the company ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not only introduce new and ingenious items in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices as well, as financiers are willing to invest more in companies with considerable R&D spending and boost in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be executed successfully by developing particular short-term along with long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Managing In An Information Age It Challenges And Opportunities must carry out different activities to execute its NHW technique effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which produce most of its revenue.
• Evaluate the existing target market along with the marketplace sector which is not include in the business's circle.
• Analyze the present financial information to measure the amount that ought to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much quantity needs to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those companies in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Get most favorable organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the customer's perceptions in the ideal instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the consumer's mind about Managing In An Information Age It Challenges And Opportunities values and vision and to prevent possible risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get companies with health in addition to taste element, as the base for the Managing In An Information Age It Challenges And Opportunities as a company producing healthy items has actually been constructed under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste element as well to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to develop brand-new products.