With the deep analysis of the above options, it is recommended that the company ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not just present brand-new and innovative products in the market it would also decrease the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share prices also, as financiers want to invest more in business with substantial R&D spending and increase in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be implemented efficiently by developing particular short-term as well as long term strategies. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term strategy Improvisational Model For Change Management The Case Of Groupware Technologies must carry out various activities to implement its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brand names, which produce most of its revenue.
• Analyze the present target market as well as the market segment which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the present financial data to measure the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the prospective financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the company to understand that just how much amount needs to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Obtain most favorable organizations with a strong dedication to health, to develop the customer's perceptions in the right direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the consumer's mind about Improvisational Model For Change Management The Case Of Groupware Technologies worths and vision and to prevent potential threat of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health in addition to taste aspect, as the base for the Improvisational Model For Change Management The Case Of Groupware Technologies as a company producing healthy products has actually been developed under midterm plan and now the company might move towards taste element too to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to develop brand-new items.