The internal analysis and external of the business also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibition F.
• Hp Labs In Singapore has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for business to better perform, in numerous situations.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 countries, making it an international leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Hp Labs In Singapore has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target consumers. These brands consist of child foods, family pet food, confectionary products, beverages etc. Famous brand names of Hp Labs In Singapore include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Hp Labs In Singapore has large amount of spending on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the company to launch more innovative and healthy products. This development provides the company a high competitive position in long run.
• After embracing its NHW Strategy, the company has actually done big amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of Hp Labs In Singapore.
• Hp Labs In Singapore is a well-known brand name with high consumer's loyalty and brand name recall. This brand loyalty of consumers increases the possibilities of simple market adoption of various brand-new brand names of Hp Labs In Singapore.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza business can provide an unfavorable signal to Hp Labs In Singapore customers about their compromise over their core competency of much healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Strategy are rather different. It will take long to change the understanding of individuals ab out Hp Labs In Singapore as a business offering healthy and nutritious products.
• Presenting more health related items makes it possible for the company to capture the market in which consumers are rather conscious about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has largest markets in the world. Hence broadening the marketplace towards developing countries can enhance the Hp Labs In Singapore company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the market share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can also increase the number of Hp Labs In Singapore consumers. For example, teachers can recommend their trainees to buy Hp Labs In Singapore items.
• Financial instability in nations, which are the potential markets for Hp Labs In Singapore, can create numerous issues for Hp Labs In Singapore.
• Shifting of products from regular to healthier, causes additional expenses and can cause decrease company's earnings margins.
• As Hp Labs In Singapore has an intricate supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to face specific issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis