The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Exhibition F.
• Concordia Casting Co has an experience of about 140 years, allowing company to better perform, in numerous circumstances.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 nations, making it an international leader in Food and Drink Market.
• Concordia Casting Co has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target consumers. These brands include baby foods, family pet food, confectionary products, beverages etc. Famous brand names of Concordia Casting Co include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Concordia Casting Co has large amount of costs on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the business to release more ingenious and healthy items. This development offers the company a high competitive position in long term.
• After embracing its NHW Method, the company has done large amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and improve market position of Concordia Casting Co.
• Concordia Casting Co is a popular brand name with high consumer's loyalty and brand recall. This brand commitment of consumers increases the possibilities of simple market adoption of various new brands of Concordia Casting Co.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza service can provide an unfavorable signal to Concordia Casting Co consumers about their compromise over their core competency of healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's investment in NHW Method are rather various. It will take long to change the understanding of people ab out Concordia Casting Co as a business offering healthy and healthy items.
• Introducing more health associated items enables the company to record the marketplace in which customers are rather conscious about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has biggest markets worldwide. Broadening the market towards establishing nations can increase the Concordia Casting Co business by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the marketplace share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, dining establishments and so on can also increase the variety of Concordia Casting Co customers. Instructors can suggest their trainees to acquire Concordia Casting Co items.
• Financial instability in countries, which are the prospective markets for Concordia Casting Co, can create several issues for Concordia Casting Co.
• Shifting of items from regular to healthier, causes additional expenses and can result in decline company's profit margins.
• As Concordia Casting Co has an intricate supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to deal with certain issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis