The internal analysis and external of the business also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibition F.
• Concordia Casting Co has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for business to much better carry out, in various situations.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 nations, making it a global leader in Food and Drink Market.
• Concordia Casting Co has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target consumers. These brand names consist of baby foods, family pet food, confectionary products, drinks etc. Famous brands of Concordia Casting Co consist of; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Concordia Casting Co has large amount of spending on R&D as compare to its competitors, making the company to introduce more ingenious and nutritious products. This development provides the business a high competitive position in long run.
• After adopting its NHW Technique, the company has done large amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of Concordia Casting Co.
• Concordia Casting Co is a popular brand with high consumer's commitment and brand recall. This brand loyalty of customers increases the chances of easy market adoption of different new brands of Concordia Casting Co.
• Acquisitions of those company, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can give an unfavorable signal to Concordia Casting Co customers about their compromise over their core proficiency of much healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Strategy are rather various. It will take long to change the understanding of individuals ab out Concordia Casting Co as a company offering healthy and nutritious products.
• Introducing more health associated products allows the business to record the market in which customers are quite mindful about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has largest markets worldwide. Broadening the market towards developing countries can improve the Concordia Casting Co organisation by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the marketplace share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, dining establishments etc. can also increase the variety of Concordia Casting Co customers. Instructors can suggest their trainees to purchase Concordia Casting Co items.
• Financial instability in countries, which are the possible markets for Concordia Casting Co, can produce a number of concerns for Concordia Casting Co.
• Shifting of items from regular to healthier, results in extra expenses and can cause decline business's profit margins.
• As Concordia Casting Co has an intricate supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to face particular issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis