With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is suggested that the company needs to pick the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the business to not just present new and ingenious products in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the business to increase its share costs too, as investors are willing to invest more in business with significant R&D spending and boost in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be executed efficiently by establishing specific short term as well as long term strategies. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Cambridge Nanotech ought to carry out numerous activities to execute its NHW strategy effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which produce most of its income.
• Analyze the existing target audience as well as the marketplace sector which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the current financial data to determine the quantity that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much amount needs to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those organizations in which the business has potential experience to handle. Get most favorable organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the client's understandings in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the customer's mind about Cambridge Nanotech values and vision and to avoid potential threat of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire companies with health as well as taste factor, as the base for the Cambridge Nanotech as a company producing healthy items has actually been developed under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste aspect too to understand the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to build new items.