With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the business ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the business to not just introduce new and ingenious products in the market it would also lower the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the business to increase its share rates too, as investors want to invest more in companies with considerable R&D costs and increase in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out successfully by establishing specific short term as well as long term plans. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term strategy The Wolf Movement Driving Results Through Women At Best Buy should perform various activities to execute its NHW strategy effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brand names, which produce most of its profits.
• Evaluate the present target audience as well as the market sector which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the current financial data to determine the amount that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the possible investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early profits (dividend). It would let the company to understand that how much quantity ought to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the business has possible experience to handle. Get most favorable organizations with a strong dedication to health, to construct the customer's understandings in the best direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about The Wolf Movement Driving Results Through Women At Best Buy values and vision and to prevent potential risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health in addition to taste element, as the base for the The Wolf Movement Driving Results Through Women At Best Buy as a business producing healthy products has actually been constructed under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste aspect too to grasp the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to construct brand-new products.