The internal analysis and external of the business also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Display F.
• Valjibhai Stones has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for company to much better carry out, in various circumstances.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 nations, making it a global leader in Food and Beverage Market.
• Valjibhai Stones has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target customers. Famous brands of Valjibhai Stones consist of; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Valjibhai Stones has large big of spending costs R&D as compare to its competitors, making the company to launch release innovative and nutritious products.
• After embracing its NHW Strategy, the company has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and enhance market position of Valjibhai Stones.
• Valjibhai Stones is a well-known brand name with high customer's commitment and brand name recall. This brand commitment of consumers increases the possibilities of easy market adoption of different new brand names of Valjibhai Stones.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can give an unfavorable signal to Valjibhai Stones customers about their compromise over their core proficiency of healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the business's financial investment in NHW Method are quite different. It will take long to alter the understanding of individuals ab out Valjibhai Stones as a business selling healthy and nutritious products.
• Presenting more health associated items allows the business to record the marketplace in which consumers are rather conscious about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has biggest markets in the world. Hence broadening the marketplace towards establishing nations can enhance the Valjibhai Stones company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the market share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, dining establishments etc. can also increase the number of Valjibhai Stones consumers. Teachers can advise their students to acquire Valjibhai Stones products.
• Financial instability in nations, which are the potential markets for Valjibhai Stones, can produce several issues for Valjibhai Stones.
• Shifting of items from typical to much healthier, leads to extra costs and can lead to decline business's profit margins.
• As Valjibhai Stones has a complicated supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to face specific issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis