With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the business needs to pick the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not only introduce brand-new and innovative products in the market it would likewise minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the company to increase its share rates also, as investors are willing to invest more in business with considerable R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be executed successfully by establishing specific short-term as well as long term strategies. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Ultra The Quest For Leadership B should perform numerous activities to implement its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which generate most of its revenue.
• Examine the existing target market in addition to the market section which is not include in the business's circle.
• Examine the existing financial information to measure the amount that must be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the prospective financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early profits (dividend). It would let the company to understand that just how much quantity ought to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those organizations in which the business has possible experience to deal with. Get most favorable organizations with a strong commitment to health, to develop the consumer's understandings in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about Ultra The Quest For Leadership B worths and vision and to avoid potential danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get companies with health in addition to taste factor, as the base for the Ultra The Quest For Leadership B as a company producing healthy products has actually been built under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste factor also to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to construct new products.