With the deep analysis of the above options, it is recommended that the business should select the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the business to not only introduce new and innovative products in the market it would also lower the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the company to increase its share rates also, as investors are willing to invest more in companies with substantial R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be carried out efficiently by developing specific short term as well as long term strategies. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term strategy The University Store Textbook Travails should perform numerous activities to execute its NHW strategy effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which produce most of its profits.
• Analyze the present target market along with the marketplace segment which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Examine the existing financial information to determine the amount that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the possible investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much amount needs to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those companies in which the company has potential experience to deal with. Obtain most beneficial organizations with a strong dedication to health, to build the customer's understandings in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about The University Store Textbook Travails worths and vision and to avoid potential danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health in addition to taste element, as the base for the The University Store Textbook Travails as a business producing healthy products has actually been built under midterm plan and now the company could move towards taste factor too to understand the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to construct brand-new products.