With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the company needs to pick the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not only introduce new and innovative products in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share prices as well, as financiers want to invest more in business with considerable R&D costs and increase in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be executed effectively by establishing specific short-term in addition to long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Risk Of Stocks In The Long Run Barnstable College Endowment ought to perform different activities to implement its NHW technique effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which generate the majority of its earnings.
• Evaluate the existing target market as well as the market section which is not include in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the current financial data to determine the quantity that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the possible investors and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much quantity should be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those companies in which the company has prospective experience to deal with. Get most favorable companies with a strong dedication to health, to build the customer's perceptions in the right direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about Risk Of Stocks In The Long Run Barnstable College Endowment values and vision and to prevent prospective risk of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get organizations with health along with taste element, as the base for the Risk Of Stocks In The Long Run Barnstable College Endowment as a business producing healthy products has been constructed under midterm plan and now the company might move towards taste aspect as well to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop new products.