With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the company should choose the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the company to not only present new and innovative products in the market it would also reduce the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would make it possible for the business to increase its share rates also, as financiers want to invest more in companies with significant R&D spending and increase in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be implemented successfully by developing certain short term as well as long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Restructuring Bulongs Project Debt must carry out different activities to implement its NHW method effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which generate most of its revenue.
• Examine the current target audience along with the marketplace sector which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Examine the present financial information to determine the quantity that needs to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much quantity ought to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those organizations in which the business has possible experience to deal with. Get most beneficial organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the client's perceptions in the right direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the customer's mind about Restructuring Bulongs Project Debt worths and vision and to prevent potential risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health as well as taste element, as the base for the Restructuring Bulongs Project Debt as a company producing healthy products has been built under midterm strategy and now the company might move towards taste factor too to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to construct new items.