With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the company must choose the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the business to not just present brand-new and ingenious products in the market it would likewise lower the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share rates too, as investors want to invest more in business with substantial R&D spending and boost in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be executed successfully by developing particular short-term as well as long term plans. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Mobil Usmandr A2 should carry out different activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brand names, which generate the majority of its revenue.
• Examine the present target market along with the market section which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Examine the current financial information to determine the amount that must be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early earnings (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much amount must be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those organizations in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Get most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to construct the consumer's understandings in the right instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the consumer's mind about Mobil Usmandr A2 worths and vision and to prevent prospective danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain organizations with health along with taste factor, as the base for the Mobil Usmandr A2 as a business producing healthy items has actually been built under midterm plan and now the business could move towards taste element as well to understand the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to build new products.