With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the business ought to select the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the business to not only present brand-new and innovative items in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would enable the company to increase its share prices also, as investors want to invest more in companies with considerable R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be executed successfully by developing specific short term in addition to long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Making The Grade B ought to perform numerous activities to implement its NHW strategy efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brands, which generate the majority of its profits.
• Analyze the existing target market in addition to the marketplace section which is not include in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the current financial information to determine the amount that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term advantages (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the company to understand that just how much quantity should be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those organizations in which the company has potential experience to deal with. Get most beneficial organizations with a strong commitment to health, to develop the consumer's understandings in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about Making The Grade B values and vision and to avoid prospective risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get organizations with health in addition to taste factor, as the base for the Making The Grade B as a company producing healthy products has been developed under midterm plan and now the company could move towards taste element too to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop brand-new items.