With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is suggested that the company needs to pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not only present new and ingenious products in the market it would also reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the company to increase its share costs as well, as financiers are willing to invest more in business with considerable R&D spending and increase in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out successfully by developing certain short-term along with long term strategies. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Making The Grade A ought to perform different activities to execute its NHW technique effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which create the majority of its revenue.
• Evaluate the present target audience in addition to the market sector which is not include in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the existing financial data to measure the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the company to understand that just how much quantity ought to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the company has possible experience to handle. Acquire most beneficial companies with a strong commitment to health, to build the customer's understandings in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the customer's mind about Making The Grade A worths and vision and to prevent prospective danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health along with taste element, as the base for the Making The Grade A as a company producing healthy items has been developed under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste aspect also to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to develop new products.