With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the company must pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the business to not only introduce new and ingenious items in the market it would likewise lower the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices too, as investors are willing to invest more in business with considerable R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be carried out efficiently by developing certain short term along with long term plans. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan International Rivers Network And The Bujagali Dam Project A Chinese Version should carry out different activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which generate most of its earnings.
• Examine the current target market along with the marketplace sector which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Examine the current financial data to determine the amount that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early profits (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity should be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those organizations in which the company has possible experience to handle. Obtain most beneficial organizations with a strong commitment to health, to develop the consumer's understandings in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about International Rivers Network And The Bujagali Dam Project A Chinese Version worths and vision and to prevent potential danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain organizations with health along with taste aspect, as the base for the International Rivers Network And The Bujagali Dam Project A Chinese Version as a business producing healthy items has been built under midterm plan and now the business could move towards taste factor too to understand the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the considerable time to develop new items.