With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the company ought to select the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not just present new and innovative items in the market it would also minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the company to increase its share costs also, as financiers are willing to invest more in business with significant R&D spending and boost in the total worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be executed effectively by establishing specific short-term in addition to long term strategies. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Financing Of Project Achieve B must perform different activities to implement its NHW strategy effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to take a look at the core selling brands, which create the majority of its income.
• Examine the existing target audience along with the marketplace sector which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Examine the existing financial data to determine the quantity that needs to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the prospective financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much amount should be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those organizations in which the business has prospective experience to deal with. Get most favorable companies with a strong dedication to health, to develop the client's understandings in the right instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the consumer's mind about Financing Of Project Achieve B values and vision and to prevent possible danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain organizations with health in addition to taste element, as the base for the Financing Of Project Achieve B as a company producing healthy products has actually been constructed under midterm strategy and now the business could move towards taste aspect too to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop brand-new products.