The internal analysis and external of the company also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Display F.
• Enron Gas Services has an experience of about 140 years, enabling business to better perform, in various scenarios.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 countries, making it an international leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Enron Gas Services has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target customers. These brands include infant foods, family pet food, confectionary items, drinks and so on. Famous brands of Enron Gas Services consist of; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Enron Gas Services has big quantity of costs on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the company to launch more ingenious and healthy products. This innovation provides the company a high competitive position in long run.
• After embracing its NHW Strategy, the business has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and improve market position of Enron Gas Services.
• Enron Gas Services is a popular brand with high customer's loyalty and brand name recall. This brand name commitment of consumers increases the chances of easy market adoption of various brand-new brand names of Enron Gas Services.
• Acquisitions of those organisation, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can offer an unfavorable signal to Enron Gas Services consumers about their compromise over their core competency of healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the company's investment in NHW Strategy are rather various. It will take long to alter the understanding of people ab out Enron Gas Services as a business selling healthy and healthy items.
• Presenting more health related items allows the business to capture the market in which consumers are rather conscious about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has largest markets on the planet. Expanding the market towards establishing countries can improve the Enron Gas Services company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the marketplace share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can also increase the number of Enron Gas Services customers. Instructors can advise their trainees to buy Enron Gas Services products.
• Financial instability in nations, which are the prospective markets for Enron Gas Services, can produce a number of issues for Enron Gas Services.
• Shifting of products from regular to much healthier, results in extra expenses and can lead to decline company's revenue margins.
• As Enron Gas Services has a complex supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to face specific problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis