With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the business should pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the business to not just present new and ingenious products in the market it would also lower the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would enable the company to increase its share prices as well, as investors are willing to invest more in companies with significant R&D spending and boost in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out successfully by developing specific short term in addition to long term strategies. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Enman Oil Inc A should perform different activities to implement its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brand names, which generate most of its income.
• Analyze the existing target market as well as the marketplace segment which is not include in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the existing financial data to determine the quantity that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much quantity ought to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those organizations in which the business has potential experience to handle. Obtain most beneficial companies with a strong dedication to health, to develop the customer's understandings in the best direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about Enman Oil Inc A worths and vision and to prevent potential risk of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire companies with health as well as taste aspect, as the base for the Enman Oil Inc A as a business producing healthy items has actually been built under midterm strategy and now the business could move towards taste aspect too to grasp the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to build brand-new products.