With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the company must pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not only introduce new and innovative items in the market it would also decrease the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share rates as well, as investors are willing to invest more in business with significant R&D costs and increase in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out effectively by developing particular short-term along with long term plans. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Enman Oil Inc A must perform various activities to execute its NHW strategy efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brands, which create most of its income.
• Evaluate the current target market in addition to the market segment which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the current financial information to measure the amount that needs to be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early revenues (dividend). It would let the company to know that how much amount should be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those companies in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to construct the customer's perceptions in the best direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the customer's mind about Enman Oil Inc A values and vision and to avoid potential risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health along with taste factor, as the base for the Enman Oil Inc A as a company producing healthy products has been built under midterm plan and now the company might move towards taste element as well to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to construct brand-new products.