With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the company ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the business to not only present new and innovative items in the market it would also reduce the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices too, as investors want to invest more in business with significant R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be executed effectively by establishing specific short-term as well as long term strategies. These plans might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Chad Cameroon Petroleum Development And Pipeline Project A must perform different activities to execute its NHW technique effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brands, which create most of its revenue.
• Analyze the current target market along with the market section which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Examine the present financial data to measure the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the potential investors and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term advantages (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much amount must be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those organizations in which the business has possible experience to handle. Acquire most beneficial organizations with a strong dedication to health, to construct the customer's perceptions in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to develop the base in the consumer's mind about Chad Cameroon Petroleum Development And Pipeline Project A values and vision and to prevent prospective danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get organizations with health as well as taste element, as the base for the Chad Cameroon Petroleum Development And Pipeline Project A as a business producing healthy products has been developed under midterm strategy and now the business might move towards taste aspect as well to understand the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop new products.