The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibit F.
• Staples C has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for business to better perform, in numerous scenarios.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 countries, making it a global leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Staples C has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target consumers. Famous brands of Staples C include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Staples C has large amount quantity spending on R&D as compare to its competitorsRivals making the company business launch introduce innovative and nutritious healthyItems
• After embracing its NHW Method, the business has actually done large amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of Staples C.
• Staples C is a popular brand with high consumer's loyalty and brand recall. This brand name loyalty of customers increases the chances of easy market adoption of numerous brand-new brands of Staples C.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can provide a negative signal to Staples C consumers about their compromise over their core proficiency of healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's investment in NHW Method are rather different. It will take long to alter the perception of people ab out Staples C as a company offering healthy and healthy products.
• Presenting more health associated products allows the company to capture the market in which customers are quite conscious about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has largest markets in the world. Broadening the market towards establishing nations can boost the Staples C service by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the market share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants and so on can likewise increase the variety of Staples C consumers. For instance, instructors can advise their trainees to purchase Staples C products.
• Economic instability in nations, which are the possible markets for Staples C, can develop a number of issues for Staples C.
• Shifting of products from normal to healthier, causes additional costs and can lead to decline company's revenue margins.
• As Staples C has an intricate supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to face certain issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis