With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is recommended that the business ought to select the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not just introduce new and ingenious products in the market it would also decrease the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share rates as well, as investors are willing to invest more in business with significant R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be implemented efficiently by establishing certain short term along with long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Some Thoughts On Career Management need to perform numerous activities to execute its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brand names, which create most of its income.
• Evaluate the existing target market along with the market section which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Analyze the present financial information to determine the amount that needs to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much quantity needs to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those companies in which the company has potential experience to deal with. Acquire most beneficial organizations with a strong dedication to health, to construct the customer's perceptions in the best instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about Some Thoughts On Career Management values and vision and to avoid possible threat of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health in addition to taste aspect, as the base for the Some Thoughts On Career Management as a business producing healthy products has been built under midterm plan and now the company could move towards taste factor also to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to build new items.