The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibition F.
• Paint Pen Inc has an experience of about 140 years, allowing business to better carry out, in various situations.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 countries, making it a global leader in Food and Beverage Industry.
• Paint Pen Inc has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target consumers. These brand names consist of baby foods, animal food, confectionary products, drinks and so on. Famous brand names of Paint Pen Inc include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Paint Pen Inc has large amount of spending on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the company to introduce more ingenious and nutritious products. This innovation supplies the company a high competitive position in long term.
• After adopting its NHW Method, the company has actually done large amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and enhance market position of Paint Pen Inc.
• Paint Pen Inc is a well-known brand with high customer's loyalty and brand name recall. This brand loyalty of consumers increases the opportunities of simple market adoption of various brand-new brand names of Paint Pen Inc.
• Acquisitions of those company, like; Kraft frozen Pizza business can provide an unfavorable signal to Paint Pen Inc consumers about their compromise over their core competency of much healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Strategy are rather different. It will take long to alter the perception of individuals ab out Paint Pen Inc as a business selling healthy and healthy products.
• Presenting more health related products allows the company to catch the marketplace in which customers are quite mindful about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has biggest markets worldwide. Thus expanding the marketplace towards establishing countries can increase the Paint Pen Inc organisation by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the market share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants and so on can likewise increase the number of Paint Pen Inc consumers. For instance, instructors can recommend their students to buy Paint Pen Inc products.
• Economic instability in countries, which are the potential markets for Paint Pen Inc, can create a number of concerns for Paint Pen Inc.
• Shifting of products from typical to healthier, results in additional expenses and can cause decline business's profit margins.
• As Paint Pen Inc has a complex supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to face particular problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis