With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is suggested that the company must pick the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the business to not only introduce new and ingenious items in the market it would also minimize the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices also, as financiers want to invest more in companies with substantial R&D costs and boost in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be carried out efficiently by establishing certain short-term along with long term strategies. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Jan Eriksson At Novartis Indonesia Turmoil In The Indonesian Pharmaceutical Industry need to perform numerous activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brands, which generate the majority of its revenue.
• Evaluate the current target audience as well as the marketplace segment which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Evaluate the present financial information to determine the quantity that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early profits (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity must be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the business has prospective experience to deal with. Acquire most favorable organizations with a strong dedication to health, to construct the customer's perceptions in the right instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about Jan Eriksson At Novartis Indonesia Turmoil In The Indonesian Pharmaceutical Industry values and vision and to prevent prospective danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health as well as taste aspect, as the base for the Jan Eriksson At Novartis Indonesia Turmoil In The Indonesian Pharmaceutical Industry as a business producing healthy items has been developed under midterm plan and now the business could move towards taste aspect too to grasp the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop new products.