The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibit F.
• Icedelights has an experience of about 140 years, allowing business to better perform, in various scenarios.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 countries, making it a worldwide leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Icedelights has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target customers. These brand names consist of infant foods, animal food, confectionary products, drinks and so on. Famous brands of Icedelights include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Icedelights has big quantity of costs on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the company to launch more ingenious and nutritious products. This innovation supplies the business a high competitive position in long term.
• After adopting its NHW Method, the company has done large amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and enhance market position of Icedelights.
• Icedelights is a well-known brand name with high customer's loyalty and brand name recall. This brand commitment of customers increases the possibilities of easy market adoption of various new brands of Icedelights.
• Acquisitions of those organisation, like; Kraft frozen Pizza organisation can provide an unfavorable signal to Icedelights consumers about their compromise over their core proficiency of much healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the business's financial investment in NHW Method are rather different. It will take long to alter the understanding of individuals ab out Icedelights as a company offering healthy and nutritious items.
• Presenting more health associated products allows the business to capture the market in which consumers are rather mindful about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has biggest markets worldwide. For this reason broadening the marketplace towards developing countries can boost the Icedelights business by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the market share of the business.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, dining establishments and so on can also increase the number of Icedelights customers. For instance, teachers can recommend their trainees to acquire Icedelights products.
• Economic instability in countries, which are the potential markets for Icedelights, can create a number of problems for Icedelights.
• Shifting of items from normal to healthier, results in extra costs and can result in decrease company's earnings margins.
• As Icedelights has an intricate supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to deal with certain issues.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis