With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the business needs to select the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would enable the company to not only present brand-new and innovative products in the market it would also minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the business to increase its share prices too, as financiers want to invest more in companies with considerable R&D costs and increase in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be carried out efficiently by developing specific short term as well as long term strategies. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Getting Control Of Just In Time should carry out numerous activities to execute its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which produce most of its revenue.
• Analyze the present target market in addition to the market segment which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Analyze the present financial data to measure the amount that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the possible investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity needs to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Obtain those organizations in which the company has potential experience to deal with. Get most favorable organizations with a strong commitment to health, to build the consumer's understandings in the ideal instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about Getting Control Of Just In Time worths and vision and to prevent prospective risk of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire companies with health in addition to taste element, as the base for the Getting Control Of Just In Time as a company producing healthy items has been built under midterm strategy and now the business might move towards taste element too to comprehend the customers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop new products.