With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the company must choose the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the business to not only introduce new and innovative products in the market it would also decrease the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the company to increase its share costs also, as financiers want to invest more in companies with considerable R&D spending and increase in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be carried out effectively by developing particular short term as well as long term strategies. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Deaver Brown And Cross River Media Master Video must carry out various activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brands, which generate the majority of its earnings.
• Analyze the existing target market in addition to the market segment which is not include in the company's circle.
• Evaluate the present financial data to measure the amount that needs to be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the desire early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to know that just how much amount needs to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those companies in which the business has potential experience to handle. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to develop the client's understandings in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the customer's mind about Deaver Brown And Cross River Media Master Video values and vision and to prevent possible danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire companies with health along with taste factor, as the base for the Deaver Brown And Cross River Media Master Video as a company producing healthy items has been built under midterm strategy and now the business could move towards taste aspect as well to grasp the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop brand-new items.