The internal analysis and external of the company likewise can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Display F.
• Cinemex has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for company to better perform, in numerous circumstances.
• Nestlé's has presence in about 86 nations, making it an international leader in Food and Beverage Market.
• Cinemex has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target customers. These brands consist of child foods, pet food, confectionary items, drinks and so on. Famous brand names of Cinemex consist of; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Cinemex has big amount of spending on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the company to introduce more ingenious and healthy items. This innovation supplies the company a high competitive position in long term.
• After embracing its NHW Technique, the business has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and enhance market position of Cinemex.
• Cinemex is a popular brand name with high customer's loyalty and brand recall. This brand name loyalty of customers increases the chances of simple market adoption of various new brands of Cinemex.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza business can give an unfavorable signal to Cinemex clients about their compromise over their core competency of healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Method are rather different. It will take long to change the understanding of individuals ab out Cinemex as a business selling healthy and nutritious products.
• Presenting more health related items enables the company to record the market in which consumers are rather mindful about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has biggest markets worldwide. Broadening the market towards developing countries can increase the Cinemex company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the marketplace share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can also increase the number of Cinemex customers. For instance, instructors can recommend their trainees to acquire Cinemex items.
• Financial instability in countries, which are the possible markets for Cinemex, can produce a number of issues for Cinemex.
• Shifting of products from typical to healthier, results in additional costs and can lead to decline company's profit margins.
• As Cinemex has an intricate supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to deal with specific problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis