With the deep analysis of the above options, it is advised that the company ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the business to not only introduce brand-new and innovative products in the market it would also decrease the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the business to increase its share rates also, as financiers are willing to invest more in companies with significant R&D costs and boost in the total worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be executed effectively by establishing particular short-term in addition to long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term plan Business Teams At Rubbermaid Inc should perform numerous activities to implement its NHW strategy efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brand names, which produce the majority of its income.
• Analyze the existing target audience as well as the market section which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Examine the current financial information to measure the amount that must be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term advantages (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the business to understand that how much amount must be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the company has possible experience to deal with. Obtain most beneficial organizations with a strong dedication to health, to develop the consumer's perceptions in the right direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the consumer's mind about Business Teams At Rubbermaid Inc worths and vision and to prevent possible danger of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Get companies with health in addition to taste aspect, as the base for the Business Teams At Rubbermaid Inc as a business producing healthy items has been built under midterm strategy and now the business could move towards taste element too to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to build new products.