The internal analysis and external of the business also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Exhibit F.
• Business And The Facts Of Family Life has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for business to better perform, in different scenarios.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 nations, making it a worldwide leader in Food and Beverage Industry.
• Business And The Facts Of Family Life has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target customers. These brands consist of child foods, animal food, confectionary products, beverages and so on. Famous brands of Business And The Facts Of Family Life include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• Business And The Facts Of Family Life has large quantity of costs on R&D as compare to its competitors, making the business to release more ingenious and nutritious items. This innovation provides the company a high competitive position in long run.
• After adopting its NHW Method, the company has actually done big amount of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales growth and enhance market position of Business And The Facts Of Family Life.
• Business And The Facts Of Family Life is a well-known brand name with high consumer's commitment and brand name recall. This brand commitment of consumers increases the chances of easy market adoption of numerous brand-new brand names of Business And The Facts Of Family Life.
• Acquisitions of those service, like; Kraft frozen Pizza business can give an unfavorable signal to Business And The Facts Of Family Life customers about their compromise over their core proficiency of much healthier foods.
• The development I sales as compare to the business's financial investment in NHW Method are rather different. It will take long to change the understanding of individuals ab out Business And The Facts Of Family Life as a business offering healthy and nutritious products.
• Presenting more health related products allows the company to capture the marketplace in which consumers are rather mindful about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has biggest markets in the world. Expanding the market towards developing countries can boost the Business And The Facts Of Family Life company by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the market share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants and so on can also increase the variety of Business And The Facts Of Family Life customers. Teachers can recommend their trainees to buy Business And The Facts Of Family Life products.
• Financial instability in countries, which are the potential markets for Business And The Facts Of Family Life, can develop a number of concerns for Business And The Facts Of Family Life.
• Shifting of products from normal to much healthier, leads to extra costs and can lead to decline business's revenue margins.
• As Business And The Facts Of Family Life has a complicated supply chain, therefore failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to face particular problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis