With the deep analysis of the above alternatives, it is suggested that the business ought to pick the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not just present brand-new and ingenious items in the market it would also minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the company to increase its share rates also, as investors are willing to invest more in business with significant R&D costs and boost in the total worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be implemented successfully by developing certain short-term as well as long term plans. These strategies might be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Automated Intelligence Corp should carry out different activities to execute its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which create the majority of its income.
• Evaluate the present target market along with the marketplace section which is not consist of in the business's circle.
• Examine the existing financial data to measure the amount that needs to be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Evaluate the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they want long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early earnings (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much amount should be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those organizations in which the business has potential experience to deal with. Acquire most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to construct the client's understandings in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about Automated Intelligence Corp worths and vision and to prevent prospective danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health along with taste aspect, as the base for the Automated Intelligence Corp as a company producing healthy products has actually been developed under midterm plan and now the business might move towards taste factor too to grasp the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop brand-new products.