The internal analysis and external of the company also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summarized in the Exhibit F.
• American Cyanamid A B Combined has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for business to better perform, in numerous situations.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 nations, making it a worldwide leader in Food and Beverage Industry.
• American Cyanamid A B Combined has more than 2000 brand names, which increase the circle of its target consumers. These brand names include infant foods, family pet food, confectionary products, beverages etc. Famous brand names of American Cyanamid A B Combined include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, and so on
• American Cyanamid A B Combined has big amount of costs on R&D as compare to its rivals, making the business to introduce more ingenious and healthy products. This development offers the business a high competitive position in long term.
• After adopting its NHW Method, the company has done large quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of American Cyanamid A B Combined.
• American Cyanamid A B Combined is a popular brand name with high customer's commitment and brand recall. This brand name loyalty of customers increases the possibilities of simple market adoption of different brand-new brands of American Cyanamid A B Combined.
• Acquisitions of those company, like; Kraft frozen Pizza service can offer an unfavorable signal to American Cyanamid A B Combined clients about their compromise over their core proficiency of healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Strategy are rather various. It will take long to alter the perception of individuals ab out American Cyanamid A B Combined as a business selling healthy and healthy products.
• Presenting more health associated products enables the business to catch the marketplace in which customers are quite conscious about health.
• Developing nations like India and China has largest markets on the planet. Expanding the market towards developing nations can improve the American Cyanamid A B Combined organisation by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint endeavors increases the marketplace share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants etc. can likewise increase the variety of American Cyanamid A B Combined customers. Instructors can advise their students to buy American Cyanamid A B Combined products.
• Economic instability in nations, which are the prospective markets for American Cyanamid A B Combined, can produce several problems for American Cyanamid A B Combined.
• Shifting of items from typical to healthier, causes additional costs and can cause decline business's revenue margins.
• As American Cyanamid A B Combined has a complicated supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the company to face particular problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis