With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the business should select the alternative 3 in order to preserve a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the business to not only introduce brand-new and innovative items in the market it would likewise reduce the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the profit margins. It would make it possible for the business to increase its share prices as well, as investors are willing to invest more in companies with significant R&D costs and increase in the overall worth of the business.
Action and implementation Strategy
Technique can be carried out efficiently by establishing specific short-term as well as long term plans. These plans could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Pilot Testing A Pediatric Complex Care Coordination Service must perform various activities to execute its NHW method efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brand names, which produce the majority of its revenue.
• Analyze the current target market as well as the marketplace section which is not include in the business's circle.
• Examine the present financial data to measure the quantity that should be spent on the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the desire early profits (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much amount should be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the company has possible experience to deal with. Get most favorable organizations with a strong dedication to health, to develop the client's perceptions in the ideal direction.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to build the base in the customer's mind about Pilot Testing A Pediatric Complex Care Coordination Service values and vision and to prevent possible danger of sunk expense.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Obtain companies with health as well as taste factor, as the base for the Pilot Testing A Pediatric Complex Care Coordination Service as a business producing healthy products has been constructed under midterm plan and now the business could move towards taste element as well to comprehend the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the significant time to develop new products.