The internal analysis and external of the business also can be done through SWOT Analysis, summed up in the Exhibition F.
• Dodlas Dilemma has an experience of about 140 years, making it possible for company to better perform, in different situations.
• Nestlé's has existence in about 86 nations, making it a worldwide leader in Food and Drink Industry.
• Dodlas Dilemma has more than 2000 brands, which increase the circle of its target customers. Famous brand names of Dodlas Dilemma include; Maggi, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, etc.
• Dodlas Dilemma has large big of spending on R&D as compare to its competitorsRivals making the company business launch introduce innovative ingenious nutritious products.
• After embracing its NHW Method, the business has done big quantity of mergers and acquisitions which increase the sales development and improve market position of Dodlas Dilemma.
• Dodlas Dilemma is a widely known brand name with high consumer's commitment and brand recall. This brand name commitment of customers increases the possibilities of simple market adoption of numerous new brands of Dodlas Dilemma.
• Acquisitions of those business, like; Kraft frozen Pizza company can provide a negative signal to Dodlas Dilemma clients about their compromise over their core proficiency of much healthier foods.
• The growth I sales as compare to the company's financial investment in NHW Strategy are quite various. It will take long to change the perception of individuals ab out Dodlas Dilemma as a business offering healthy and healthy products.
• Presenting more health related items enables the business to record the market in which customers are rather conscious about health.
• Developing countries like India and China has biggest markets worldwide. Expanding the market towards developing nations can improve the Dodlas Dilemma business by increasing sales volume.
• Continue acquisitions and joint ventures increases the marketplace share of the company.
• Increased relationships with schools, hotel chains, restaurants and so on can also increase the variety of Dodlas Dilemma customers. Instructors can advise their students to buy Dodlas Dilemma products.
• Economic instability in countries, which are the possible markets for Dodlas Dilemma, can create several concerns for Dodlas Dilemma.
• Shifting of items from normal to much healthier, results in extra costs and can result in decline company's earnings margins.
• As Dodlas Dilemma has a complex supply chain, for that reason failure of any of the level of supply chain can lead the business to deal with certain problems.
Exhibit F: SWOT Analysis