With the deep analysis of the above options, it is recommended that the company must choose the alternative 3 in order to keep a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would allow the business to not just introduce brand-new and ingenious products in the market it would likewise minimize the high expenditures on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the revenue margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices too, as investors are willing to invest more in business with considerable R&D spending and boost in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Strategy can be implemented successfully by establishing particular short-term in addition to long term plans. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short-term plan Competition And Strategic Dilemmas In The Telecommunications Industry Making The Triple Play should carry out different activities to execute its NHW method effectively. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand portfolio done, to examine the core selling brands, which create most of its income.
• Examine the current target audience in addition to the market segment which is not consist of in the company's circle.
• Examine the current financial information to determine the quantity that needs to be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Analyze the prospective investors and their nature, i.e. do they want long term advantages (capital gain), or the want early revenues (dividend). It would let the business to know that how much quantity needs to be spent on R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Acquire those companies in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Acquire most beneficial organizations with a strong dedication to health, to develop the customer's understandings in the right instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the consumer's mind about Competition And Strategic Dilemmas In The Telecommunications Industry Making The Triple Play values and vision and to prevent possible threat of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire companies with health along with taste aspect, as the base for the Competition And Strategic Dilemmas In The Telecommunications Industry Making The Triple Play as a company producing healthy items has actually been built under midterm strategy and now the company might move towards taste factor as well to grasp the consumers, which focus more on taste rather than health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to build new products.