With the deep analysis of the above options, it is suggested that the company must select the alternative 3 in order to maintain a competitive position in the long run. As the alternative 3 would make it possible for the company to not just introduce brand-new and innovative products in the market it would likewise minimize the high expenses on R&D under alternative 2 and increase the earnings margins. It would allow the business to increase its share prices too, as investors want to invest more in companies with substantial R&D spending and boost in the overall worth of the company.
Action and implementation Strategy
Method can be carried out efficiently by developing certain short term along with long term plans. These strategies could be as follows;
Short Term Plan (0-1 year)
• Under the short term strategy Broadmoor Lives A New Orleans Neighborhoods Battle To Recover From Hurricane Katrina B should carry out various activities to execute its NHW technique efficiently. These activities are as follows;.
• Get the audit of its brand name portfolio done, to analyze the core selling brand names, which generate most of its income.
• Examine the present target audience as well as the market section which is not include in the business's circle.
• Examine the existing financial information to determine the quantity that should be invested in the R&D and acquisitions.
• Examine the potential financiers and their nature, i.e. do they desire long term benefits (capital gain), or the want early profits (dividend). It would let the company to know that just how much quantity needs to be invested in R&D.
Mid Term Plan (1-5 years)
• Get those companies in which the company has prospective experience to handle. Obtain most favorable companies with a strong commitment to health, to develop the customer's understandings in the right instructions.
• Focus more on acquisitions than R&D to construct the base in the consumer's mind about Broadmoor Lives A New Orleans Neighborhoods Battle To Recover From Hurricane Katrina B values and vision and to avoid prospective threat of sunk cost.
Long Term Plan (1-10 years)
• Acquire organizations with health along with taste factor, as the base for the Broadmoor Lives A New Orleans Neighborhoods Battle To Recover From Hurricane Katrina B as a company producing healthy items has been constructed under midterm plan and now the business could move towards taste aspect also to grasp the customers, which focus more on taste instead of health.
• Be more aggressive towards R&D than the acquisitions, as it is the substantial time to develop new items.